Rez Minizcings

Rez Mincings:

Maybe I shouldn't be telling this one, but ehanna (a long time ago) a bunch of us young bucks went to the Cloverleaf bar in Browns Valley for New Years eve, as usual some oyates got left so we offered to give them a ride back to the fishing village, there was six in the back seat and five in the front seat of the car, coming around the curve on highway 10, i felt my legs go numb but didnt think nothing of it, e-chun when we got back to town and we all got out of the car my pants started to steam up, the winyan sitting on my lap peed on me, killed it all, I had to go home, by the time I got home my pants was stiff as a board.....

Valerie Red Fish, Allison Renville, Dawn Owen Skenadore and 4 others like this..

Jenelle Burshiem O gross!
Tuesday at 9:24pm · Unlike · 1.

Barbara Goen Bet you will never forget that one!!! Or her!..hahaha! man, can't stop laughiing..!
Tuesday at 9:26pm · Like.

Darla King Tell who it was? lol
Tuesday at 9:31pm · Like.

Vivian Gill-Chasing Hawk Should write short stories..and be our sherman alexie... Serious...
Tuesday at 9:33pm · Like · 1.

Grady Renville all i will say is she is now a pillar of the community......
Tuesday at 9:40pm · Like.

Grady Renville i have a bunch of short stories and in the near future i'm going to have my own blog, some political commentary, music, humor, rez ramblings, rez mincings, history, etc, will post the web address when i get in up and running, should be in a couple weeks....
Tuesday at 9:43pm · Like · 4.

Tri-Polar White That funny as hell, embarasing!
Tuesday at 10:12pm · Like.

Ann LaFontaine · Friends with Fern Backer and 5 others
lol. too funny
Tuesday at 11:33pm · Like.

Ann LaFontaine · Friends with Fern Backer and 5 others

when I was little, 5 or 6 maybe? and in the orphanage there, there was this girl, same age, she was crying, missing her parents I guess. and I had her lay down in my bed, she finally calmed down and we fell asleep, the next morning tho',I ...See More

Tuesday at 11:39pm · Unlike · 1.

Russell Thompson was it dark time lol??
Yesterday at 5:39am · Like.

Lesley Kampeska OH, Shit thats a good one,but i bet she was still thinking she was cho as hell..haha..
Yesterday at 10:54am · Unlike · 1.

Grady Renville Ya she probably went inside and sum cool ndn guy was probably trying to hit on her, i s'pose i could have went inside and been a cool guy and sum winyan woulda been trying to hit on me, i know she wont have minded that my pants was all wet, just as long as she could have been with me, aaaa's
Yesterday at 11:52am · Like.

Lesley Kampeska Try to be just as cho as she was smelling all stink with sex on ur mind & pee..thts just rrr..
Yesterday at 1:56pm · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment